THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

tiMe is moNey

Kamis, 26 Maret 2009

Suzune (鈴音 ,Suzune)


Came from the future. The son of Kazune and Karin and also somewhat "brother" of Himeka, he has Kazune's looks and Karin's eyes and is a little boy. He calls Karin "mommy" and Kazune "daddy". Suzune's name is written with the second kanji in Karin and Kazune's first names. His name literally means "bell sound". In Vol. 5 of Kamichama Karin Chu, Suzune transformed into a cupid by a "Family Love Evolution" with Karin and Kazune.

0 komentar:

My Manga

  • My sweet Kaichou
  • The Sicret Prince in My Ring
  • Lovely Ice Cream
  • Guardian of White Robe
  • My Sparkling Prince Magic
  • Children of Heaven
  • Fun Fan Princess
  • Master and I
  • KERORIN
  • Zodiak Miror
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Continous Dream
  • Detective Conan
  • Arcana
  • Love Master A
  • Bon-Bon Bizare
  • Happy Paradise
  • Happy Couple
  • Boys Detective
  • + Anime